Icelandic Knit Hat in New York

3.13.2011


I visited Iceland during the month of December which surprisingly wasn't terribly cold (even though there were a few times those crazy Arctic winds could've blown me back across the Atlantic.) I happened to find this fleece-lined knit hat in a kitschy souvenir shop out in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes those are the best finds, don't you think? I especially liked that it covered my ears and had cute knit braids on either side. And it was perfect for last Saturday's chilly afternoon...



JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

6 comments:

little t said...

Hi Lorena, just discovered your blog and love it.

I have this jacket- H&M right? You wear it so well.

t x

Lorena :: Travel Designery said...

aw, thank you! Yes, H&M, I got it last Sept but still in stores now. What makes that jacket even better is that it only cost about $35!

Gabrielle said...

I think it could look gorgeous! Great blog. I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

Jesse Lee Bertrand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariel Villanueva said...

Great blog!
Definitely following you... hope you follow me too.

Miss Vodka said...

Great blog. You are gorgeous :)

Very interesting pictures of your travel. Following you xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...