Tribal Jewelry + Gypsy Chic

4.10.2012


Since taking a 1 month hiatus after my first blog birthday in March, I thought what better way to get back into blogging than with lots of color, details and design from one of my favorite countries. You may remember some past Jordan posts traveling through Petra and the Dead Sea, but this one is strictly accessories and pieces I came across while there. I looove gypsy style jewelry and items like the beaded tribal mirror below so imagine my delight when I managed to get my hands on an intricate Bedouin ring topped with a cherry quartz. What are your thoughts.. any design fixations related to a country or place?




And a few pieces of tribal chic if you're feeling inspired to get the look...





1. Noir Jewelry Artisian Long Necklace

2. Zoe & Morgan Shield Earrings

3. Tova Jewelry Wood Spiked Earrings

4. Andrea Tedesco Tribal Hoops


6. Kenneth Jay Lane Dark Coral Stick Necklace

7. Oscar de la Renta Geometric Drop Earrings

8. Melody Ehsani Forget M.E. Not Tribal Collar  

9. Bellissima Jewelry Color Block Tribal Spike Earring


JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

21 comments:

Blackswan said...

Very colourful collection of accessories! Nice share!
Dropping by from Shirley's Luxury Haven

PurpleMist. said...

Love all this tribal jewelry!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Stunning!! x

Lilli said...

wow that ring is so cool!:) kisses!

Psycho Cat said...

This seems amazing, like something that I would love :D

Roberta said...

amazing pics and great colours!!! :)
http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Oh yay I'm sooo happy you're back! I was worried!!! Loooove gypsy jewelry. I have certainly collected some fun pieces on my travels. Especially in Colombia.

petitepita said...

Oh my gosh, great blog! Keep posting! I want to see the world through your blog :) XO, Pita Petitepita.blogspot.com

Amanda Marzolini TheFashionAmy said...

HI! your blog is so cute and original, amazing travel inspiration;)

The Look Lover said...

Ciao Lorena! Thank you for your lovely words! I follow you with pleasure, and I like a lot your blog, your inspirations, photos,colours!! We could follow each other with Bloglovin too, what do you think? Ciao from Italy :) Paolo

Paper Moon said...

i love pattern and i am finding this post so inspirational. i know i'll be coming back to your blog frequently xx

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

great pick!

Julye said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Carolina said...

love your blog <333

Imane~ said...

very nice choice!

Fiorenza said...

wow! in love with your blog :) lachambrefiore.blogspot.com
kisskiss from italy
Fiore

when BABI speaks said...

love the tribal designs! btw, i love your blog! Babi www.whenbabispeaks.com

Lena Harris said...

a

Judy said...

Amazing pictures! Loving this tribal chic trend!

Great blog!

www.global-fashionista.com

Tribal Gypsy jewelry said...

Wow great jewelry pieces! The world is full of colorful gypsy love!

Wandering Threads said...

couldn't have featured it better myself. #ethnicobsessed !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...