Since taking a 1 month hiatus after my first blog birthday in March, I thought what better way to get back into blogging than with lots of color, details and design from one of my favorite countries. You may remember some past Jordan posts traveling through Petra and the Dead Sea, but this one is strictly accessories and pieces I came across while there. I looove gypsy style jewelry and items like the beaded tribal mirror below so imagine my delight when I managed to get my hands on an intricate Bedouin ring topped with a cherry quartz. What are your thoughts.. any design fixations related to a country or place?
And a few pieces of tribal chic if you're feeling inspired to get the look...
1. Noir Jewelry Artisian Long Necklace
2. Zoe & Morgan Shield Earrings
3. Tova Jewelry Wood Spiked Earrings
4. Andrea Tedesco Tribal Hoops
5. Linea Pelle Tribal Double Wrap Bracelet
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Dark Coral Stick Necklace
7. Oscar de la Renta Geometric Drop Earrings
8. Melody Ehsani Forget M.E. Not Tribal Collar
9. Bellissima Jewelry Color Block Tribal Spike Earring