Daily Exclusives For You to Love

10.24.2011



NOWNESS = Luxury storytelling. Each day, showcases an exclusive premiere of the most inspiring stories influencing contemporary culture and global lifestyle, previewing the latest in fashion, travel, gastronomy, art, film, music, design, and sport. What a cool concept, I love it! Check out this video for more insight on the person behind the subject of my last post. Working on a busy design job so I'll be back in a few days, in the mean time, enjoy!


JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

5 comments:

{COZAMIA} said...

oh I really like this, thanks for sharing :)

Peiyinn said...

Thanks for sharing it. :)

Karina Cifuentes said...

Nowness always has the best features, this one included.

Pratishtha Durga said...

This is great! I did not know anout Nowness. thanks a lot for sharing.

Fabrizia said...

Love Nowness, nice video!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...