World Glamping

12.29.2011

 The Serai - Jaisalmer Desert National Park, India

That's right, glamourous camping. For all those, who like me, love nature and all it's beauty but can do without the multi-legged creepy crawlers, the discomfort of a sleeping bag, and zero potty facilities. Sometimes a wall or two really are worth the extra buck. A butler in my tent and design like a TriBeCa loft?... Sign.me.up.

For more on glamping, check out : Glamping Hub and Go Glamping


Clayoquot Wilderness Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island, Canada

Eco-Camp - Torres del Paine National Park, Chile

Elephant Watch Camp - Sumburu National Reserve, Kenya

Banyan Tree Al Wadi - Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

Whitepod - Les Giettes, Switzerland

Sasaab Samburu - Samburu National Reserve, Kenya
(via)

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

23 comments:

Miss Vodka said...

WOW! This is the only camping I'd like to do!

Adele said...

I would quite happily stay at any of these!! Happy 2012 Lorena xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Lyosha said...

OMG! This is fab! I wanna see eash of it with my own eyes

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Nathalia said...

wow paradiseee!!!

Psycho Cat said...

What a beautiful camps, really a paradise :)

Enara Girl said...

Amazing pictures of houses!!
Merry Christmas!!

Enara Girl said...

They really worth the extra buck.
xoxo

Julia_Julia said...

beautiful blog)

Carmen said...

Happy New Year to you, too :)
Your blog is full of amazing pictures, I´m following now!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

simplelove said...

happy new year! great blog! greetings from Poland! ;]

S.C. said...

Yes that's def the way to do any camping! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog, I'm glad you left it so I found your blog that way too =)
Happy New Year!!!

Samm said...

Wow! this looks really cool!
Happy New Year!

With love, Samm
www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

CHRISTINA KEY. said...

really cool blog that you have dear! those pics are just amazing and really pretty. :)
Hey what do u think about following each other?
(Just if you like my blog 2)

Thanks for that! Wish you a great new year from Freiburg! (Germany)

XX

Mrs K said...

Happy New Year!! Looking forward to see more of your FAB travels during 2012!!

vintage process said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

KARINA said...

sehr schöner blog, lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen? :)

www.barfussgehen.blogspot.com

Lola Finn said...

Oh wow!!! Das sind fantastische Fotos!!! Love it <3

Jacqueline From Da Block said...

Gorgeous photos!! I'd happily stay in all of them...seriously.

Much love from The Bronx, NYC!

xx Jacqueline

fngm.blogspot.com

Beatrice Balaj said...

Amazing photos!!
Happy New Year! :)


Xo,
http://www.sacosha.com/

Lorena said...

Thanks guys!

call me debbie said...

Well this is a kind of camping that i have never done and ok i would kill to do! However if i could go to those places i would be happy with even a 2star tent :D

(Pls check my new blog guys: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com )

Cool Vanity said...

Oh!!! Amazing pictures. Kisses.

C said...

Glamping. Now that's something I can do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...