Design Hotels : Missoni Kuwait

6.27.2012


Last March, following its debut in Edinburgh, Scotland, the second-ever Hotel Missoni opened its doors in Kuwait. Located on the Salmiya seafront, the hotel is outfitted with the fashion house‘s iconic boho-glam patterns and details as well as furniture from the likes of Philippe Starck and Hans Wegner. I tell ya, the Middle East is kicking some serious a** in the luxury and design departments. Don't you just love all the colors and details? 



—via here

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

13 comments:

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

oh. my. goodness. This place is awesome! Oh how I wish haha

LaiLa said...

OMG! This, this hotel, I really want to be there, no matter if it's only for a cuple of hours, I really want to feel the design, love it!

HUgs!

Lilli said...

it is breathtaking!:) kisses dear!

Ana Carneiro said...

Amazing hotel! I couldn't have my house decorated with so much color but I would love to spend a week in there!
My Own Project

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are gorgeous photos! Oh wow, I love it!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Jullianna B said...

What a great hotel!!!! Stunning photos!

Lorena said...

thanks guys!

Ioana Carmen said...

so many beautiful clothes!

Lorena said...

@ Ioana - No clothes here hun... sounds you like you copy and pasted your comment from another blog, lol..

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

This is the most beautiful hotel I've ever seen!!!!!!

Shelly { @ Quiet Luxury } said...

I salivated over these images in the Spring. It's such a lovely decorated space... not a big Missoni fan, but definitely a fan of what they've done with this hotel in Kuwait.

xo
Quiet Luxury


Kuwait said...

Awesome...i love it.....I really want to visit the hotel......

Muhammad Amjad said...

These are gorgeous photos..
Hotel Design ...so many beautiful clothes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...