Bohéme Boutique - A Fashionable Hippie Haunt

6.21.2011



I walked by this store while visiting a friend who lives by the Mondrian Miami and I completely fell in love! A 'Fashionable Hippie Haunt', this little shop embodies the Gypset. Owners Lydia Pefaur and Edit Meurrens travel the globe to find things like hundred-year-old tables from Bali and glamorous beach chic items. It's the perfect place to pick up exotic pieces from around the world. There were so many beautiful things I wish I had taken more pics! Guess that just means I'll have to go back ;-P


Bohéme Boutique - 959 West Avenue #5, Miami Beach, FL 33136 - (305) 531- 9595

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

10 comments:

MM said...

Very nice boutique! I am sure it has lots of treasures!!!

xoxoxo

Marlene Martins said...

what a beautiful store, I want to go there.
My boyfriend and I, we love the idea to go to Miami and one day we will be there!

kiss *

Murissa Maurice said...

So much to love about this store. So many great colours of clothes to chose from and that sun hat is needed in weather like today!

The Wanderfull Traveler

Amanda said...

Great boutique! Definitely a good clothing store since the clothing is SMOOSHED together and you can actually see what each is.

Happy Tuesday, Lorena!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Nice boutique and I love the chandelier.

Kavery said...

Looks like a well-edited collection. Don't you just love when the owners are so passionate about their shop?

stephanie j said...

well that is definitely my kind of place! love it!! totally swooning over that floppy hat.

Anonymous said...

love the atmosphere of that shop! looks like a place i definately would like to go to :)
blanksandbelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looks really cool and unique.

Anonymous said...

Great store, love all the locations one is cooler than the other.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...