Charmed Destination

6.23.2011


Summer is here! Get yourself in the mood for upcoming travels by dressing the part. I'm a total jewelry junky so I'm loving these bold pieces by Elizabeth Coletta – sparkly jewels, playful little animals, and stylish designs.. makes me wanna be on a yacht in Newport or sipping a daiquiri on an Antiguan beach. It's hard to choose just one since they're all so beautiful and inexpensive!  I <3



1.  Take in Spanish Architecture in Mexico - Alina Earrings, $29  •  2.  Dance a Samba in Rio - Lula Earrings, $22  •  3. Watch a Flamenco in the South of Spain - Carolina Earrings, $22  •  4. Enjoy a Swanky Beachside Dinner in St. Barths - Ariel Ring, $59   •  5. Go on Safari in Tanzania - Greta Ring, $39  •  6. Drive through Navajo Nation - Carlina Ring, $29  •  7. Take Pics in Front of the Taj Mahal - Daja Bracelet, $29  •  8. Celebrate Chinese New Year in Shanghai - Dina Dragon Bracelet, $69  •  9. Collect Seashells by the Floridian Seashore - Karina Bracelet, $39

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

21 comments:

Roberta said...

Beautiful, really amazing!! I want it all!!!

http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

Custom Logo Design said...

Incredible work you are done dude. keep it up!

CREATIVE MIND said...

aahaaw..these are awesome..i love these pieces,lovely!!!

Ruth said...

Number 4 is divine!!
xx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

thediplomaticwife said...

OMG you are so right! I would totally love to have Collect Seashells since I am such a beach lover!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Stunning! I love ALL of them but my favourite is that dragon bracelet! Wow!

Kate L. said...

Amazing! Those are very unique!

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Zweiteiler said...

such beautiful jewelry! my favourites are the very first earrings, number 6 and 8!

crystal

Something Old, Something New said...

Love these pieces! #1 is great - I think I need to go get those for this summer :)

Marialu said...

¡Qué piezas tan monas!
Un beso,
Mlu

starenrojo

Mariel Torres said...

they are all absolutely STUNNING. specially the Abigail Bracelet.

kisses,
Mariel

KaNini's said...

OMG! I think I'm dying! :D Love them all!
xx,K.

Murissa Maurice said...

Number 4 is my favourite along with the blue and gold ring at the top and the green frog is so cute! Great pieces!

The Wanderfull Traveler

Sandra said...

I'm in love with these jewelry! So beautiful.

Lucia.Q said...

I love #5 and #7.

Kristen said...

I love all the seashells perfect for where I live ♥

Jessie said...

All these jewelry are so beautiful! It's hard to pick one favorite. I love them all. Great finds!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Loooove the Mattie and Greta rings!! and inexpensive, yes!!

Villa Bisono said...

Her jewelry is so pretty....I have always been a fan of anything animal inspired so I would probably just get all those rings! Her jewelry is also budget friendly so these are awesome since you don't have to break the bank. Thanks for sharing!

xoxo

Lizette said...

Love these jewels! And love the price!
xoxo
bebopandbo.blogspot.com

Garden Seed said...

They look beautiful!!! Awww!! Love them. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...