Jetsetter Weekend II : Cycling to Town

7.13.2011


Ok, you know there's no botox in THAT forehead (as I try to take foolish pics while riding my bike.) We cycled into the super cute town of Kent, Connecticut about 10 minutes away from the camp, any longer and my legs would have fallen off my body. (Yes, I'm that out of shape) It was a charming place lined with quaint little antique shops, old houses, and cafes. We stopped in a few places, chilled for a bit, and then got yelled at for taking photos with the vintage bicycle on the lawn.. haha,  Oh well !


 
I loved this ornate wooden bench with carved details and drawers!!

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

11 comments:

Kate L. said...

amazing photos! it seems you had a great fun there:)

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

MM said...

What a beautiful little town! I am sure you haa so much fun there! Your pictures are amazing! Love that yellow bench!

xoxoxo

Kasia J.(Kartasia) said...

But great! Feel free to me

http://kartasia-kj.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

I love antique shops and bookstores - I always find something interesting from there. :)

Yizard (Dani SepĂșlveda Mata) said...

thanks for comment,i am grateful that you like my art
I agree that we follow the blogs, your blog is great,i like the way that places the images

see ya!!

Villa Bisono said...

I love ur joker faces...looks like you guys had tons of fun. BTW, the guy with the grey tanktop looks super cute. Was the antique shop really expensive?

LORENA said...

@ Villa - LoL, he's my friend's new boy.. And you know, now that you mention prices, I didn't even look at how much things were! I'm sure they were pricey, lol those places always are..

Marjorie Rose said...

Looks like another great day in Connecticut! Love the candles shot (all those colors!) and of course, the one of you trying to get on a vintage bike and getting yelled at :) That was cute!

Murissa Maurice said...

Love antiques as well! Coincidence! I just wrote about antiques on my blog as well. I would have a hey day in that book section! So much to look at here.

The Wanderfull Traveler

Temporary:Secretary said...

you still look gorgeous and radiant even with that helmut on! xxx

Jenn said...

nice photos! and i love anything antique and vintage too. :)

i'm a new follower. hope you can check out my blog. :)
http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...