Jetsetter Weekend I : Summer Camp in the Berkshires!

7.12.2011


I never went to summer camp as a kid.. sucks, BUT I made up for lost time over the weekend!.. LoL .. I booked a Jetsetter deal for the Berkshire Mountains in Connecticut – Lakeside cabins, slip 'n slides, parties/dancing, wine tasting, food, fun, sun and not a child in sight.  I played some football and toasted marshmallows & smores for the first time ever.. What can I say, this city girl doesn't go country very often, lol. The live rendition of Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl by the bonfire was such the icing on this All-American cake :-)



JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

15 comments:

Fabrizia said...

Nice pictures: it seems you had a lot of fun!!
I'll wait for you to come back visit me!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Roberta said...

nice pictures!!! :)


http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

ankyl said...

cool photos!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

Looked like fun! Us Aussies don't really have a 'summer camp' but we read about it and watched plenty of movies!
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

Heidi Lyn said...

I love this adult summer camp! Who knew?

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! I am so jealous of your gorgeous weather! I also now have a serious craving for whatever is in that cup in the first pic! Yum!

Sandra said...

Sounds like a perfect camp, I'm jealous! :)

MIRIAM said...

Love this!!!! :-)
Kisses...Miriam

Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

Marjorie Rose said...

Looks like the perfect weekend celebration! Love your coordinating Americana towels and head wrap.. so chic and cute!

Emma said...

Nice photos, looks like u guys had fuuun! Love your bikini btw cute color!!! :)


xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Nice pictures! You're giving me ideas for the summer ;-)

LORENA said...

@ Marjorie - thanks girl! it was totally not planned that way, lol, Jetsetter gave us those towels with a gift bag!..

C. said...

coolio!

Bad Joan said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

Villa Bisono said...

I love the pictures, looks like you and your friends had a splending time. How cool that you were playing football, could've joined you in that activity. And the red bathing suit looks very good on you...red def. suits you well!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...