Boardwalk Carnival at Santa Cruz Beach

9.18.2011


Sometimes you're just a big kid in a big playland :-).. (and thank you to the ugly ambulances making my shot look like a nursing home.)


There are no words to describe.. the utter.. chunk of heaven.. that was this jumbo glazed donuuuut!! So it deservingly got a mini-photo shoot. I offered some to Horsey but luckily, he didn't want any, more for me!  God I wish I had that donut in my hands right now...

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

12 comments:

travelkate said...

Your photos are so pretty! I am loving looking at your whole CA trip!

LOCA said...

I love Santa Cruz, I lived there for 5 years! Such awesome pictures girl!

Besos,
Denise

Peiyinn said...

That's fun playground.
Beautiful photos. :)

Confessions of the Psycho Cat said...

This pictures are amazing, and I really love it :)) kisses :*

ChiChi81 said...

I love these photographs, that carnival is so much fun! The rides are spectacular.

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Huckleberry Creative said...

This looks like such a fun time! The donut looks super delicious too!

Dimitra said...

omg i want! haha..somebody has been having too much fun!!

molly said...

Beautiful pictures! I gotta say ..loved your line about the ambulance.

Nicole said...

Good gracious! That jumbo glazed donut looks amazing! I love the photos, expecially all of the bright lights and the carousel shots ;)

Bamatrav said...

I like toast!

Clara Turbay said...

Great pictures!

C. said...

hahaha...like a nursing home!

OH. MY. ..... I WANT THAT DONUT!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...