Taste of Napa - A Toast to Summer

9.08.2011


Summer, you say hello and goodbye too quickly. You know how much I love to eat out and enjoy your warm weather, just as I did during my last meals in Napa when I had lunch at the Culinary Institute at Greystone and then dinner at Tra Vigne. Could your al fresco dining and refreshing, fruity drinks really be over so soon? Sigh.. Yes, I know, you've already said your farewells, so I raise my mocktail (no alcohol cocktail) to you and bid a final adieu for now. We have a dinner date next year, don't be late!

For more on Napa Valley visit my posts on Castle of Love and Vineyards & Chateaus.



JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

17 comments:

v a m p i r e said...

in my country its forever summer ♥

Catita said...

yummie! I want all that food, espcially the risotto!
xoxo
Catita

Sandra said...

It all looks so yummy!

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Gorete Sousa said...

Great Post!!!
HUUUUUUUM DELICIOSO!!!

xx

J. Choudhury said...

Everything looks so good, farewell to summer for now.

Fabrizia said...

Wooow everything seems delicious!!!!
I'll wait for you to come back visit me!

Cosa mi metto???

FashionableAsians said...

I'm always jealous of your travels! I love to travel but finances have kept me from doing so, so I just take small trips to bordering states. Your pics are making me so hungry right now lol

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

The pictures are making my mouth water! The drinks, and tomatoes and mozzarella and bread.. I want it ALL!

ChiChi81 said...

The food looks great, and Napa is such a lovely place. I love the pics!

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

I V Y said...

OMG YUMMM! BRING ON SUMMER IN MELBOURNE! it's so cold here i want to cry :(



// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //
// FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER //


xo

Villa Bisono said...

The tomatoes with basil and all that olive oil looks so yum yum! This trip seems like it was pure heaven!!!!!!!!!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Fabulous pictures!! The food looks amazing, and the scenery is beautiful!

Taj Acosta said...

yum and yes cheers! It's still super hot here in L.A.! xo -Taj

Miss Lindsay said...

Yummmmmm! It all looks SO delish.

Fotokarusellen said...

A toast for you to. This is realle a wonderful blog. Beautiful work.

C. said...

Bye-bye summer, hello FALL...welcome!!!

Roxana said...

OMG I want all that food NOW! LOL. The food here has been terrible... sighhhhh. Thanks for making my mouth water hermanita... besos

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...