Napa Valley Vineyards & Chateaus

9.07.2011


The Beringer mansion has the most splendid gardens and stained glass windows so try to make at least a quick stop here. Though I wasn't supposed to be shopping, I picked up a great coffee table book from the gift shop called Napa Valley: The Land, The Wine, The People... I couldn't resist the breathtaking photos and white hardcover. After strolling Beringer we continued on to the French-inspired Domaine Carneros chateau. Pull up a seat, relax with a glass of premium sparkly brut and revel in one of the most stunning panoramas Napa Valley has to offer.

(P.S. You must absolutely visit the Castle of Love before leaving Napa. You can thank me later. ;-)




JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading is fundamental. That is where I want to live. I'm moving. Right now.

Ellinor Forje said...

This looks like a wonderful place. I've never been to CA. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

J. Choudhury said...

The views are breathtaking, it's so French country. I love them, I'm also new in the blogging world. I'm a New Yorker myself too, 10 minutes away from the city.

- J. Choudhury

DiDi said...

great pics! I want bubbly!!!!

Something Old, Something New said...

So pretty! I absolutely love wine country. Went to Sonoma last year and it was so amazing!

ChiChi81 said...

Awesome photos, the place looks spectacular. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Villa Bisono said...

You have me lusting for all these beautiful chateaus you are highlighting. I would really love to have A Napa/Sonoma wedding, I can just picture how gorgeous it would be. Your blog layout is looking pretty hot...all your hard work is paying off! xoxo

moonstyle said...

Really nice blog and cool pics... i'm following you :)

S said...

Amazing photos, this place is really beautiful and you look amazing!
x
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

le journal de prada said...

amazing pictures!! the place is wonderful!
xoxo

http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

Huckleberry Creative said...

This place looks amazing! Love your white button down too!

Roberta said...

great pictures! ;)

http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

EleCat said...

I would love to step into any one of those photos........ glorious! :)

v a m p i r e said...

you are so gorgeous and the photos are so breath taking

Geisa Borges said...

I love Wine!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...