The Best of Iguazu Falls

5.03.2012


Parque Nacional Iguazu is a subtropical rainforest that's split between Argentina and Brazil, though you'll want to make sure you're on the Argentinian side for the grandest of all waterfalls - Garganta del Diablo (Throat of the Devil). This one dwarfs them all in density and power and is an awesome sight to see, especially when there are butterflies fluttering all around like party confetti and landing on every surface, including your hands. Iguazu Falls comprises of over 250 individual waterfalls stretching across 2 miles and is absolutely teeming with wildlife. The moment that really stuck in my head though was turning a bend to a clearing in the park and being completely dumbfounded by the sheer beauty of this rainforest. I couldn't imagine there was a place more gorgeous in the world. 




JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

12 comments:

call me debbie said...

It is said that these are the greatest falls, even more astonishing than the Niagara ones! I wish I will be lucky to visit them one day, by the photos you can never catch THIS feeling!

 In Whirl of Inspiration

just me said...

amazing place and pictures. waterfalls are so powerful and magical.

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

caise said...

stunning pictures

Lilli said...

awesome place!

Mariel Torres said...

oh how I love nature photography... that butterfly picture is on point darling! All these pictures are.

Lorena said...

Thank you thank you

Be Inspired said...

Simply beautiful!

Oreleona said...

wow all these pics are soo beautifull

Miss Vodka said...

Amazing photos as usual! Love the butterfly :)

Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

Amazing beautiful pics!!

http://www.thefashionhive.com

C. said...

These pics have brought me to the following revelation: I NEED MORE NATURE IN MY LIFE.

And I need to go to Argentina already.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG OMG OMG your butterfly shots wow! Iguazu Falls was my 1st solo trip!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...