The 2011 Tennis US Open with Nadal

9.03.2011


I was invited to attend the US Open yesterday, I had never been before and had such a great time! Maria Sharapova got wooped on the court and then I watched Spanish hottie / Armani underwear model / tennis star Rafael Nadal take his shirt off between the match and eventually shake his little butt to a win. I just wanna bite his delicious calves, LoL. Great game! (Sorry for the fuzzy photos but all I had was my friend's blackberry.. Thanks Diana! :-)  Happy Weekend everyone!



JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK   /   FOLLOW ON TWITTER

10 comments:

Diana said...

So lucky you got to see Rafa in action, isn´t he a doll !! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! You look so stylish.. Can you take me to the next game?

ChiChi81 said...

Love the outfit, the perfect one to wear on a tennis game.

Cheers!

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Wander.Lust said...

i love tennis and Rafa, he is so great... of course his boyish good looks dont hurt :)

caley-jade rosenberg said...

Hahaha, I'm not a Rafa fan but it's so awesome being at a tennis match watching champions! We saw Federer at Wimbledon last year - what a treat!
x

eleni said...

US Open must be amazing! I have seen Nadal playing with Federer at Roland Garros. He is just amazing :) xx

dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

Lily said...

ABSORB!

Crista said...

Oh, Rafa, he is so HOT! If there is only one reason to attend the US Open, it's him. Each sport has its man, gotta love it.

Laura said...

jealous you got to watch this! gotta love a bit of tennis xoxo

Villa Bisono said...

Hello Ms. Travel Socialite...you amaze me with all your travels and all these chic events you have been attending. You should've gotten a little closer so you could've snatched up Nadal for both of us to devour. TEAM RAFA!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...