The Best of Napa Valley : Castello di Amorosa

9.05.2011


Castello di Amorosa or Castle of Love is a definite must-do in Napa Valley. We planned only 1 hour there but I tell ya', we time warped to medieval Tuscany and stumbled out in a (sober) stupor 4.5 hours later. What a dreamy place! It may be California wine country but depending on which winery you're in, you could very well be in a chateau in France or a vineyard in Italy. I actually purchased my first wine (don't like liquor remember? so much for that.) – Fantasia, a delicious & sweet partially fermented rosé that I happily packaged in a new vintage-style leather wine case from the winery boutique.

For more on Napa Valley visit my posts on , Vineyards & Chateaus, Taste of Napa and Wine Country.





JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK  /  TWITTER  /  BLOGLOVIN'

20 comments:

Sandra said...

It looks gorgeous, better than Italy!

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com


P.S. Would you be so nice to vote for my outfit (number 4) at this contest?

http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/09/contest-entries-voting-begins.html#comments

Mariel Torres said...

You are so gorgeous lady! and these pictures are perfect and I am loving that "handbag". You'll see, it'll be come the must-have item for this fall hehe ;)

eleni said...

beautiful place!

dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

danica said...

Such an amazing place! I'll definitely have to go when I visit family around there! :)

CeCe & NuNu said...

Woooow! Beautiful place :)

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

HeartDollie♥ said...

I always wanted to go there, now I really wanna go check it out, Great Post, & I am a new followers, loving the blog so far! (:

www.heartdollie.com
<3 Dollie.

pop pop portraits said...

i think it's a great idea. you should do it!

LORENA said...

thank you loves!

DiDi said...

Rock the purse! Great pics. Looks amaze!

Aya said...

It looks absolutely amazing! Glad you had fun! xoxo

Huckleberry Creative said...

This place looks incredible! Amazing that it's in Napa!

Girls just wanna have..style! said...

Wonderful place and amazing pics!
xo
Elena

http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

MaYiTa said...

Nice blog!!.. the blouse is beautiful !!!... thank you very much for your visit kisses


www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

I V Y said...

babin'.


// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //
// FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER //

Rocker Chic said...

Lorena,

You are so gorgeous girlie. I'm glad you had a nice time. It's literally such a beautiful place I wouldn't mind going. And you should def rock that as a handbag I know I would :)

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

Elsa Gervasi said...

Hi! Love your blog, the place and your style! It's amazing! I follow you. A kiss :)

www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

Tree said...

Ghosts, gouls, goblins and lore. Could it be?

LORENA said...

No ghosts or gobs as far as i know!..hahaha

Villa Bisono said...

You have just transported us to a majestic castle in the hills of Tuscany. This posting has to be one of my favorites...reminds me of the one of you in Portugal. Te ves BELLISIMA!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

LORENA said...

@ Villa Bisono - Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...